Freitag, 8. September 2017

Card embellishing with 3 D Foam Creative Sheets

Hi there,

I want to show you a card for which I used the 3D Foam Creative Sheets.



I received those products from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® to create something inspiring with it. And here is a short tutorial how I worked with the 3D Foam Creative Sheets.



1 - I choosed a Sizzix die with a doily and used the white 3D Foam Creative Sheets to cut it out with my Sizzix Big Shot.
2 - Gold and silver embossing powder was my choice to embossed it.
3 - I distributed silver in the middle and gold outward.
4 - Then I heat embossed it.



5 - My base was a coaster I painted with light blue, turquoise and darker blue.
6 - I used brown acrylic paint to distressed the edges.
7 - In the middle is the lighter part, darker at the edges.
8 - I removed the protection sheet from my doily and adhered it onto my card.

With some little sticker I finished the card. It is supposed to be a small appendage for a gift.




There are a lot of possibilities you can create with 3D Foam Creative Sheets. Try it out, it's so much fun.

Thank you for visiting me today!
Stephanie :-)

Credit goes to: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®
3D Foam Creative Sheets


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen