Donnerstag, 22. Juni 2017

Scrapbooking with my favourite Adhesives

Hi there,

I want to show you a scrapbooking page for which I used my favorite E-Z Dots® Permanent Refillable Dispenser and Crafty Foam Tape White. I also have a little tutorial for you.
You can see the tutorial at the Blog of Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®.


As you can see I have a sea theme photo and used the wonderful matching paper collection Seafarer from Authentique for it.


I also used this little ship I created from the Sizzix Thinlits Die Set - Shipmate.


Hop over to the Crafty Power Blog to see the tutorial.


Thanks for visiting me today!
Have a great day!
Stephanie

Credit goes to: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®
Crafty Foam Tape White
E-Z Dots® Permanent Refillable Dispenser
Paper Collection Seafarer from Authentique
Sizzix Thinlits Die Set - Shipmate

I got these products to create something inspiring with it and I hope I did it. ;-)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen