Donnerstag, 8. Juni 2017

Scrapbooking with my fav E-Z-Dots Refillable and 3D Foam Squares Mix

Hi there,

I want to show you a scrapbooking page for which I used my favorite E-Z Dots® Permanent Refillable Dispenser and 3D Foam Squares Mix - white. I also have a little tutorial for you.
You can see the tutorial at the Blog of Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®.


The 3D Foam Squares Mix - white and the E-Z Dots® Permanent RefillableDispenser from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® are my most used adhesives. I use them for scrapbooking, cardmaking and my Traveller's Notebooks almost every day.






Thanks for visiting me today!
Have a great day!
Stephanie

Credit goes to: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®
3D Foam Squares Mix - white

Kommentare:

  1. Wow - great idea !!! Love it!
    Greetings from Germany
    Momo

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wow, das ist ein ganz wundervolles LO.

    AntwortenLöschen