Samstag, 8. April 2017

Photo Memories in my Traveller's Notebook

Hi there,

I want to show you a Scrapbooking Page in my Traveller's Notebook for which I used the E-Z Runner® Ultra Refillable Dispenser and 3D Foam Squares Mix - white from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®.


I got these products to create something with it and to inspire you.
Here you can take a look over my shoulder how I created the page.

My first step was to choose some paper scraps and a photo and I adhered them with the E-Z Runner® Ultra Refillable Dispenser onto my pages.

I added my journaling (printed out), some stickers and more paper scraps to fill out the space.

After stamping some words and phrases I removed some stickers and added more here and there. You can also see some glittering 3D Foam Squares Mix - white on my left page.

It's a quick and easy way to use paper scraps and to keep your memories.

Here is another page in my Traveller's Notebook.

I had fun and love the colorful pages.
Thanks for visiting me today!
Stephanie

Credit goes to: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®
3D Foam Squares Mix - white

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen