Montag, 13. März 2017

Petit Pot with a fluid character - Video Tutorial

Hi There,

sadly I have to announce this is my last video tutorial as a curator for Donna Downey Studios.
You may know such video tutorials are very time consuming. Time in which I have pleasure and fun, but can not contribute to my family. I had so much fun to create with Donna Downey products and I enjoyed every minute of it. Thank you Donna for the possibility to create for you, thank you my crafty and artsy friends for watching, for your sweet comments and encouraging me.

But let me show you a mixed media Painting "Fluid Petit Pot" I created with paint and pens and the awesome stencils "petit pot" and "keyhole splatter". Of course I also have a video tutorial for you how to create it.





Hallo Ihr Lieben,

Traurigerweise teile ich Euch mit, dass dies mein letztes Video Tutorial als Curator für Donna Downey Studios ist. Solche Videos mit eher längeren Mal-Abschnitten sind sehr sehr zeitaufwändig und auch wenn ich mit viel Freude dabei bin, ist es doch Zeit die meiner Familie abgeht.

Aber nun lasst mich Euch das Bild und das Video Tutorial von meinem mixed media Bild "Fluid Petit Pot" zeigen, bei dem ich neben Farben und Stiften die stencil "petit pot" und "keyhole splatter" verwendet habe.






And here you can watch the video tutorial:




If you are interested in watching more video tutorials, you can visit my Youtube Channel here.
Falls Ihr Euch für weitere Video Tutorials von mir interessiert, hier geht's zu meinem Youtube Channel.

Ganz lieben Dank für's Reinschauen heute!
Habt einen schönen Tag!

Stephanie

Products from Donna Downey Studios:
Products from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3l:

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen