Mittwoch, 8. März 2017

4 Possibilities To Decorate Your 3D Foam Shapes

Hi There,

I just want to show you 4 possibilities to decorate your 3D Foam Shapes. I used the 3D Foam Hearts to demonstrate the different looks by using foil, embossing powder, glitter and gilding flakes.

Here you can see what I used on the 3D Foam Hearts.
Glitter: I just spread the glitter over the heart.
Flakes: I take the flakes and press them down onto the 3D Foam Heart.
Heat Embossing: I use golden embossing powder and heat it directly onto the sheet.
Foil: I take the foil sheet and then peel it off.


I prepared different square cards with old paper and applied them with the Girlie Grunge Art Medium. After that I only applied the  self adhesives hearts.





I love the vintage look. Those little cards are perfect for greetings between.

Supplies from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®
3D Foam Hearts
Girlie Grunge Art Medium

Have a great day!
Stephanie

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen