Mittwoch, 22. Februar 2017

Minialbum with Self-Laminating-Cards - Video

Hi There,

I just want to show you a Minialbum for which I used Self-Laminating-Pouches - medium and Self-Laminating-Pouches - small.


Those Self-Laminating Cards can be used anywhere you wish to protect your documents or photos against water, frost, damp and dirt. I made a short video for you how I used the Self-Laminating-Pouches - small to create a card for this Minialbum.



I also have here a short "step by step" tutorial.


1 - I used some paper scraps, a Self-Laminating-Pouches - medium and the E-Z Dots® Permanent Refillable Dispenser.
2 - I prepared a background with paperscraps onto the card to make sure all is in the right size. I leave small edges that the adhesives can cover my page.
3 - I adhered all the scraps with the E-Z Dots® Permanent Refillable Dispenser.
4 - I'm laying down the little scrapbooking page into the Self-Laminating-Pouches - medium and turn it around.
5 - I'm removing the protecting liner strip.
6 - I'm removing the protecting sheet and closing the the back sheet. The white covering paper will come off automatically and the foil coats the photo.




I hope you had fun to watch it and please try it out!

Thanks for visiting me today!
have a great day!
Stephanie

Supplies from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen